One of the best things about this season is all of the pretty Christmas lights. Check out the list below for some of the most popular places to view lights near Atlanta. Most all of them will stay open into the New Year. Grab some of your family and friends and enjoy making memories!
- ATLANTA BOTANICAL GARDENS: The seventh annual electrical extravaganza features spectacular light displays throughout the Garden, including the new high-tech Nature's Wonders, illuminating the world's natural phenomena through countless strands of synchronized dancing lights strung high over Storza Woods. Through Jan. 7, explore the Walk of Flames and Tunnel of Light along with favorites such as the Orchestral Orbs, Glittering Galaxy, Radiant Rainforest, and Model Trains that continue to make the exhibition a must-see holiday tradition. See more details HERE
- SIX FLAGS OVER GEORGIA HOLIDAY IN THE PARK: The park is transformed into a winter wonderland with millions of lights displayed. Not only can you ride your favorite coasters, but also view holiday shows, and Santa Clause! See more details HERE
- LANIERWORLD'S WINTER ADVENTURE: The attraction will feature seven miles of holiday light displays that lead to Santa’s Village. Guests will also be able to experience carnival rides, snow play zones, and more. See more details HERE
- STONE MOUNTAIN PARK: The park features over 2 million lights, holiday music, live performances, a nightly Christmas parade and more. You can also visit Santa Claus. Stone Mountain Park will also feature a Rudolph the Red-Nosed-Reindeer 4-D movie, a Singalong Train and holiday shopping.
See more details HERE
- ATLANTIC STATION: Has something for everybody. From the Southeast's largest, outdoor skate rink to a cozy cottage just for Santa and snow in Central Park every day! While in the park, enjoy the best of German handcrafted gifts and food...even mulled wine...as the Christkindl Market returns for a second year and it's bigger than ever.